1.21.2010


I am not looking for somebody who thinks his a night shining armor in a battle field. I do not exist for battles to be won. I never have been in a field where in people thinks they are carrying weapons and protecting themselves as if everybody’s an enemy and always on the guard. Life is not a game for me to play in such a very miserable way.

If brought by the circumstances there are needs to play such a dreary game, let not the result matters the most yet the process as to how ones executed such a game. Let not every defeat becomes the intention of playing another game. Thus, let every defeats become an inspiration to move onward.

I wish to meet someone who thinks life as a gift that no matter how uncertain things will be, life for him is something to be treasured every bit of something life can offer to him. No matter how little life seems to offer.

Life is not something you need to become a winner for life is never given to be treated as a game.

No comments: